Re-release - How to stop living on autopilot and create the life you really want with Dr. Tara Swart
Manage episode 300308181 series 2944412
This week’s guest is Dr. Tara Swart. Tara is a medical doctor, a neuroscientist, a psychiatrist, a lecturer at MIT, a business coach - and she’s also the author of the best-selling book, ‘The Source’.
Tara teaches people how to apply lessons from neuroscience and behavioural psychology in simple and achievable ways to enhance our everyday lives for the better.
In the episode, Tara shares about how we have the power to create whatever we want in our life through understanding how the brain works. We talk about how so many of us are living on autopilot and not asking ourselves the profound question, 'What do I really want out of life?'.
We also talk about the science behind the law of attraction, manifestation, journalling and gratitude, which are all tools we explore regularly here on the podcast.
This felt like such a timely conversation to have - here in the UK, we have just gone back into lockdown so speaking with Tara was a real gift. I hope you find it helpful.
As always, we continue the conversation over on Instagram, so come and join us there.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Mumma’s Village offers evidence-based antenatal and postnatal education both in-person (Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire) and via Zoom. Use the discount code MOTHERKIND and get 10% off when you sign up.
- The Source by Dr. Tara Swart
- Learn tools to better support yourself and your children emotionally through the coronavirus pandemic. Join The Family Reset Plan workshop for a limited introductory price of £25. It’s FREE for all NHS Staff! Register today!
- FREEBIES! Find out how you can take control of your life, reconnect to you and more! Download ‘10 Ways to Reconnect to You’ and our weekly and monthly check-in on Motherkind.co.
- Are you ready to find freedom from guilt? Let me help you find Freedom from Perfectionism if you are a mother who has ever felt not quite enough.
About Dr. Tara Swart
Dr. Tara Swart is a neuroscientist, medical doctor, executive advisor, Senior Lecturer at MIT Sloan, and author of best-seller ‘The Source’ which has translations in 36 global territories.
Tara is passionate about disseminating simple, pragmatic neuroscience-based messages that change the way people live and work. She personally advises a small number of individuals via personal recommendation only, and speaks at major conferences globally.