Manage episode 302260461 series 2903307
Anthony Pompliano is a bitcoiner, GP of Pomp investments, host of The Pomp Podcast, The Best Business show, author of The Pomp Letter, and last but not least - a veteran of our armed forces.
- 0:55 - Intro to Pomp
- 2:00 - El Salvador & Bitcoin Beach
- 8:10 - Halving
- 10:00 - Btc as medium of exchange vs store of value (vs other assets)
- 14:45 - Inflation & messaging
- 16:15 - The crypto provision in DC is going to become law, enforcement, the ramifications, and what’s going on in DC
- 21:15 - Will DC become friend or foe to btc?
- 25:00 - How would/should the US embrace btc?
- 30:00 - Putting btc on corporate balance sheets
- 33:00 - Elon Musk & btc
- 35:30 - Why is the media attacking btc?
- 37:00 - Pomp on the media
- 51:30 - Cancel culture, trust, authenticity, and society
- 58:00 - The Best Business Show
Nic Carter's "A Peaceful Revolution" (mentioned in the show)