Manage episode 332102746 series 3009782
Managing your emotions in pregnancy and postpartum can be tough! Body, hormone, and lifestyle changes, as well as other things are uncontrollable factors in this. But in this crossover episode, Elizabeth, who is a stress coach for moms & owner of the Emotionally Healthy Legacy Podcast, discusses with me some things you CAN control that can help you regulate and manage your feelings! Some include:
- Saying "no" to your other children if needed
- Setting up a meal train
- Getting in touch with nature
- And so much more!
We also talk about our own personal birth & postpartum experiences!
Buy Me a Coffee- DONATION PAGE
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
- The NaturalBirth Site
- Read *natural birth stories*- and submit your own
- Sign up for the NaturalBirth Education course to best prepare your body & mind for natural birth
- Share with anyone interested in natural birth
- Share my podcast with anyone you know who is interested in natural birth!
- "Like" my Facebook and Instagram pages
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel