Manage episode 294490391 series 2893119
Pepe the Frog Comes Home as an NFT - Nifty News #64 for Tuesday, June 8th
The iconic Doge meme is going to be auctioned as an NFT. The creator of Pepe the Frog is reclaiming his creation for an NFT. And Friends have auctioned off an art set as NFTs.
HODLGod is dropping more toys. Cyberpuppies are opening their barkery. And you may soon be able to own a Weiner of your own.
Confused? I know we are. So why wouldn’t you be? Welcome to our nifty news episode #64 of The Nifty Show.
Full show notes at Nifty.Show/64
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
The start of the Nifty Show --Episode #1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh9fGBymt6Q
- Bitcoin 2021 Miami continues with Tony Hawk, Kevin O’Leary and more
- Iconic 'Doge' meme to be auctioned as NFT
- The NFT bubble may have popped, but the sector is still primed for expansion
- Justin Sun Wins The Bid For NFT Glee’s Golden Whale Pass : The Highest Priced Bitcoin NFT To Date
- ‘Friends’ Set Art to Be Auctioned Off as NFTs
- NFT as Collateral Coming to Aave - CEO
- Smart NFT Project joins major telecom to power future of smart cities
- Floyd Mayweather Urges Fans to Buy NFT, Says Cryptocurrency the 'New Wave'
- Mexican Football Federation Shows League Club’s NFT Equity Sale Red Card
- Rising Russian pop star makes music history with NFT under Swiss law
- Lil Dicky Song Is First-Ever Music Publishing NFT
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
- Pepe the Frog Reclaimed as an NFT by Creator
- Anthony Weiner may sell his infamous crotch shot as an NFT
- TechCrunch Founder to Sell His Crypto-Bought Kyiv Flat – as an NFT
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.