Manage episode 295218193 series 2895788
I’ve been lucky enough to taste the world through amazing dishes and fabulous experiences. In today’s episode, I talk about my top 10 favorite food experiences where the food, atmosphere, and adventure all mix to make the perfect moment.
Visit: nomadicfoodist.com/foodmoments for the full show notes of this page with details on the restaurants discussed.
What you will learn:
• Why traveling in the same city where you live is exciting.
• The moment I fell in the with food and travel.
• What made the Dover Sole at Jöel Robuchon so amazing.
• What makes Kag Kebab different from Doner Kebab.
• Why lobster rolls should use a normal bun and avoid the top split bun.
• The special ingredient in Khao Soi that makes it so creamy and delicious.
• My biggest regret of eating at Tickets in Barcelona Spain.
• How to do Cha in Seoul.
• How to eat cheaply in Singapore.