Manage episode 290576145 series 1659696
Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed author and lecturer. For the last 35 years, Marianne has been one of America’s most known public voices having been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Bill Maher, and many others. She was also a presidential candidate in the most recent election. Seven of her 12 published books have been New York Times Bestsellers and today she talks about her book, A Politics of Love: A Handbook for a New American Revolution.
In this episode, Eric and Marianne Williamson discuss the ways forward to create positive change in our society and our world, in the midst of all the difficulties that surround us.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Marianne Williamson and I Discuss A New Revolution and…
- Her book, A Politics of Love: A Handbook for a New American Revolution
- How the ego is so loud and the spirit is quiet
- That a common mistake we make when we’re younger is that we don’t take life seriously enough
- The path forward from where we find ourselves today
- What to do when you encounter someone of a different point of view
- That once you start asking the deeper questions, the deeper answers will come
- The starting point for getting involved in creating change
- How to remain involved in actively changing the broken parts of the system
- That we need to display as much conviction behind our love as some display behind their hate
- The invitation to rise to the challenges before us
- Healing the polarization of today’s political climate
Marianne Williamson Links:
Feals: Premium CBD delivered to your doorstep to help you manage stress, anxiety, pain, and sleeplessness. Feals CBD is food-grade and every batch is tested so you know you are getting a truly premium grade product. Get 50% off your first order with free shipping by becoming a member at www.feals.com/wolf
Talkspace is the online therapy company that lets you connect with a licensed therapist from anywhere at any time at a fraction of the cost of traditional therapy. It’s therapy on demand. Visit www.talkspace.com or download the app and enter Promo Code: WOLF to get $100 off your first month.
If you enjoyed this conversation with Marianne Williamson on a New Revolution, you might also enjoy these other episodes: