Manage episode 271314534 series 2342560
Does the universe give you clues over the course of your whole life as to what your true purpose is?
In this episode I’m talking to Tamica Wilder, a bodywork & somatic sex coach.
One of the reasons why I reached out to Tamica is because I noticed her online presence growing recently with her finding bite-size palatable ways for her to share her ideas to her community in a way that allows her to define her brand and grow her offering.
In this chat you'll hear points about:
- The benefit of working with a coach-led think tank to level-up your business practices
- DIY Branding: How to tell YOUR story YOUR way - and knowing what your industry expects - so that you can DEFY EXPECTATION
- Tamica shares a great tool that you can use to make a first step towards working out your brand's look and feel.
- We discuss gathering research and being hyper aware of what else is around vs. creating in a bubble (hint: there's no 'right' way to create)
- The importance of showing up to the page or the screen or the camera or the instrument - regardless of how you feel... because if you waited until you felt ' inspired' you may never get anything done
- The importance of boundary setting and scheduling to balance life demands (like having multiple human being to take care of)
For more on Tamica:
See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.