Manage episode 294911287 series 2909895
For full show notes go to https://marandabower.com/neurological-feedback-loop-of-your-postpartum-body-podcast-ep12/
I am sharing this training that is going to be a deep dive into neurology. We all have a neurological feedback system in our bodies. I am going to get a little “sciencey” on you but I promise it will be all worth it.
The neurological feedback loop goes like this, if you think a thought, as your mind is registering that thought your body has already sent a corresponding emotion from the thought to your body. That emotion is essentially a bunch of hormones that are released into the bloodstream. This means that your body is not to be blamed for falling apart or causing you pain. It's simply the communication system that is happening within you based on the thoughts that are going on in your brain. The thoughts sent out, create emotions, which are hormones that are running through your body and affect every cell of your being. Your emotions are showing you where your awareness is, and where to focus to bring about change. So many of us spend a great deal of time focusing on the wrong area.
This is POWERFUL stuff, if you’re intrigued, come listen in on the rest of the episode to see what tips I give on this neurological feedback loop during postpartum.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you:
- The neurological feedback loop
- Are you just reacting to your emotions?
- Hormones are controlled by the nutrients in our body
- Balancing your thoughts
- How food plays a part in this
- Sleep, are you getting enough?
- What part sleep plays in all of this
- Are you listening to your body?
- Time spent focusing on all the wrong things
- Addressing the main issues simultaneously to promote healing
- Our thoughts
- The food we are consuming
- If you'd like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program
-Get on the waitlist for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
Where to find me: