Manage episode 326460823 series 2909895
Our bodies are begging us to do better. Depression, anxiety, rage, and illness require us to address ALL of the body’s interrelated components.
This includes addressing stored trauma (from birth, postpartum, and beyond) as well as the massively dysregulated nervous system that follows.
In today’s episode, I’m going deep into my steps towards a whole body trauma detox. Once we recognize that trauma does NOT just live in the brain, we can begin to work with our bodies towards true healing and release.
Be sure to listen in, and then come join the supportive community over in our Facebook group: The Postpartum Circle.
Go to https://postpartumu.com/postpartum-university-podcast-ep57 for more!
In this episode, I am sharing:
- The whole body and generational impact of trauma
- My framework for deep postpartum healing
- Personal experience with trauma, depression, anxiety, rage, and illness
- Cyclical healing and resetting your nervous system
- 5 steps to a whole body trauma detox
- Healthy vs toxic environments
- Processing trauma and toxic loads happen in the liver and the kidneys
- You have to address ALL of the body’s interrelated components
- Nervous system dysregulation vs self sabotage
- Somatic therapy for processing trauma
*BRAND NEW - 12 weeks to whole-body transformation*
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com