Manage episode 330059452 series 2909895
I want to have a serious conversation with you.
You’re here because you are radically different. What I preach is not the status quo.
Motherhood has become a trauma, and all over the world we can see the dire consequences.
In this community, we go against the grain. We support women by honoring the holistic and traditional practices of healing alongside the evidence based science.
It’s time to do more. Our families need and deserve better.
Join me for this open and vulnerable conversation on how we pave the way towards a better future, for ourselves, for our children, and for the people we love.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- How trauma is being passed on to our children
- We are collectively fighting the wrong battles
- Demanding better for our families is the only option
- Healing starts with you
- Bringing back community support
- Showing up ready to serve and connect every single day
- Rallying for the change our children deserve
*BRAND NEW - 12 weeks to whole-body transformation*
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com