Manage episode 298304725 series 2909895
For full show notes go to https://marandabower.com/part-1-balancing-hormones-podcast-ep18/
This is going to be Part 1 of a 3 part series in the podcast on Balancing Hormones, Part 4 is shared in my Facebook group The Postpartum Circle, so be sure to go join!
These episodes will be spaced out and released through the month of July so make sure you are following the podcast so you don’t miss out!
Why are so many women experiencing imbalances during postpartum? Your hormones are responsible for everything. When you have a baby and you are not getting the proper care to heal your body you will experience hormonal imbalances.
Your postpartum hormones are not naturally out of control, however, they are in a biologically normal shift that comes along with these major changes. That shift is a state of fluctuation that is normal as you are going from pregnancy to postpartum. The change is definitely big, but it is not the cause of hormonal issues. Come listen to part 1 of balancing your hormones where I share why we need to look at our bodies as a whole and not try to compartmentalize.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you:
- Your hormones are responsible for everything
- Knowing how your hormones function within your body is extremely helpful
- I am here to help you focus on how to balance your hormones
- Why are so many women experiencing imbalances during postpartum?
- 1 in 4 experience depression and anxiety
- There are misunderstandings about how our hormones function
- A massive hormone imbalance
- Postpartum lasts up to 6 years
- Most remedies tend to mask the issue
- When using remedies you are never addressing the root issue
- You control a lot of your hormones
- Your body is not operating in different pieces
- Addressing the root of the issue
- Addressing the whole body
- You cannot take and break a woman into smaller pieces or compartments
- Your hormones in relation to everything else
- Your mental health, your nutrition, your sleep, your support system is so deeply related
- Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training for Professionals is now open! Learn more and register here: https://www.MarandaBower.com/Training
- Join my Facebook group The Postpartum Circle
- If you'd like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program
-Get on the waitlist for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
Where to find me: