Manage episode 328690419 series 2912889
Ashley Comegys is a licensed clinical social worker with an online therapy practice that helps women with anxiety navigate life transitions, grief, trauma, and loss.
In this episode, Ashley Comegys joins the show to talk all about networking. Many of us are too busy to attend networking events or simply find the idea dreadful. Well, networking can be all sorts of things. Remember that networking has everything to do with relationship-building and creating connections. Ashley reveals great ways to build connections via social media and how you can get more referrals by sending some simple direct messages. Tune in as we chat about the benefits of online therapy, networking based on your niche, and the importance of finding therapists from out-of-state.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Use the promo code "GORDON" to get two months of Therapy Notes free.
- Blueprint Health: First month free with promo code TPOTPODCAST.
- Free Webinars
- Moms Building Online Therapy Practices | TPOT 143
- Ashley's Website
- Ashley's Instagram
- Village (use code: “3villagefree”)
- Ashley's Facebook Group
- The Practice of Therapy's Cool Resources