Manage episode 287444471 series 2582632
When you think about the reasons you haven’t been as successful as you want to be, how often do you look to someone or something else to blame? It’s our natural inclination but what we’ve learned from mindset expert Nina Cooke is that we need to be examining ourselves.
On this episode of the podcast, we have a follow up conversation with Nina Cooke. She joined us a few episodes back to explain how she helps people develop the right mindset for success. Now we want to identify the reasons why people and businesses aren’t having their desired success.
For Nina, it breaks down to three key reasons:
- The stories we make up in our heads
- We don’t take responsibility for our lives.
- We react automatically instead of responding purposefully.
We’ve partnered with Nina to create a program that we think will be the best one we’ve provided so we’re excited about it. From this conversation and our previous one with Nina, you should have a pretty good idea of how much she understands mindset and what needs to be done to change it for the better.
So as you go through the episode today, keep an ear out for some of these topics that we cover:
- Dan’s fascination with success and the people who achieve it
- What brought Dan to Nina Cooke
- Why we feel this is the most important program we’re launching.
- Detail on each of the three reasons we fail to have success.
- The program we’re rolling out
For more on this topic and other strategies to growing your business, join us over at RenegadeAdvisor.net.
What we discuss on this episode:
2:03 – Fascination with success
3:57 – 3 things that hold people back
5:13 – Take responsibility
6:11 – Reacting vs Responding
7:23 – Having a system