Manage episode 273130364 series 2778325
Marc Boone is a Wizard and the founder of the Academy of Magical Thinking. The Academy helps grown-ups connect with their Inner Kiddo. Marc got his training at Parsons School of Design and he has worked as an elementary school art teacher.
- Nick & Marc discuss the power and importance of fairy tales, myths, and bringing magical thinking into our everyday lives.
- Marc shares how stories influenced his life from childhood and how they affect him today.
- We reflect on the stories of our youth and the frequent lack of representation of queer and POC characters.
- Marc talks about the experience of writing his own bedtime stories for queer folks.
- He shares about his Academy of Magical Thinking, encouraging adults to embrace their inner kiddo.
- We discuss the crucial fun of play-dates in adulthood.
- Marc ponders the importance of sharing magical thinking.
- Find Marc on Instagram @InnerKiddo
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going - Support us on Patreon.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.