Manage episode 297533807 series 2491739
The wealthiest people in the world either make their money in real estate or hold their money in real estate. On today’s episode, we talk Sharon Lechter, co-author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, world renowned speaker, and entrepreneur, on how to transition from an employee mindset to being an entrepreneur. We also make a special announcement you won’t want to miss!
It’s not what you do for your paycheck that determines your future, it’s what you do WITH your paycheck. We discuss with Sharon her journey to founding and selling top financial literacy businesses, how to immerse your children in financial experiential learning, ways to overcome the fear and taking the first step, and the power of assets and how they become the economic engines that work for you even when you’re not. Sharon also shares with us her new book, Exit Rich, which shares how to set up your business to operate without you and generate wealth for generations to come.
Sharon Lechter is internationally recognized as a financial literacy expert, keynote speaker and business mentor. She is a New York Times Bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, philanthropist, and has enjoyed a 35-year career as a licensed CPA. She has advised two US Presidents on the topic of financial literacy. Sharon co-authored the international bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad and 14 other books in the Rich Dad series. Sharon
is currently launching her newest title, Exit Rich to support
entrepreneurs in building value and scalability in their businesses so they can
be in the position of greatest potential. www.exitrichbook.com/buy
On today’s episode, we discuss a ton with Sharon including:
- The power of being on the right side of the cash flow quadrant and a business owner or investor
- How failures and mistakes do not define us
- How your personal success equation will propel you to success
- Way you can create assets out of your personal experiences
- Why you should be teaching others through your lived experiences
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have 2k+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have over 4k+ meetup members attending close to 25 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on: