Manage episode 295132057 series 2526004
Living in recovery comes down to daily surrender. It’s a journey of doing the next right thing, and although the word “recovery” in and of itself certainly includes freedom from drug and alcohol addiction, the truth is that we all have coping behaviors and addictions that we are in need of surrender from in order to live our best REALIFE.
This week on the podcast, REALIFE Process Coach™ and Project Manager, Terri Johnson joins us to share her journey in recovery and how the framework of the REALIFE Process® complements the daily work that she does personally, as well as the impact it has on her clients.
As a Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor Terri has experience with leading others toward greater self-awareness, developing healthy coping skills, and strengthening their relationships. She is passionate about recovery, whole-self living, and sharing the journey with others.
Terri brings years of group and individual coaching and counseling experience to the work she does with the REALIFE Process®.
Listen in as Terri shares responses to these questions and more:
- What is the difference between counseling and coaching?
- Can you have both a counselor and a coach?
- How are sobriety and recovery unique?
- At what point in the recovery journey is coaching a valuable next step?
- How do the components of the REALIFE Process® complement recovery?
Click here to connect further with Terri: https://www.therealifeprocess.com/terrijohnson
Listen to other REALIFE Process Podcast episodes featuring Terri as a guest:
- 049: Embracing the Holidays – Bringing Our Stories Forward
- 077: The Enneagram in Recovery with REALIFE Process Coach, Terri Johnson
- 101: Introducing the “New” N.O.W. Process Tool
REALIFE Process Facilitator™ Certification
The REALIFE Process Facilitator Certification Program is open for applications! If you're looking to go deeper personally in your REALIFE and have the desire to serve others and multiply your impact, check out the REALIFE Process Facilitator Certification!
Instead of just ONE Certification, you'll receive DUAL Certifications–both as a REALIFE Process Facilitator™ and as an ©iEnneagram Motions of the Soul Certified Practitioner or OneLife Maps Facilitator. If you're looking for content to use with clients, coaching to keep your skills sharp, and community, check out our facilitator program. Click here for more information.
Support the Podcast–Leave us a Review
Are you growing as a result of listening to the podcast? The greatest compliment you can pay us is to share it with a friend and leave a review on iTunes. Click here and scroll down to Customer Reviews to leave a word on what you've found to be helpful as you're listening in!
Have a question for the podcast?
Email us at email@example.com and we'll address your question on air!
Connect further with the REALIFE Process®:
- Join the FREE REALIFE Process® Community - continue podcast topics discussions with Facebook LIVEs and guest interviews
- Apply to be a REALIFE Process® Certified Facilitator
Connect with your host, Teresa McCloy on:
- Facebook- The REALIFE Process® with Teresa McCloy
- Instagram- teresa.mccloy
- LinkedIn- teresamccloycoach
About Teresa McCloy:
Teresa McCloy is the creator of the REALIFE Process®, an ACC Executive Coach, and an IEA Accredited Enneagram Professional who helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders discover and live out their best REALIFE! She has worked with clients from all over the world to help them bring clarity to their REALIFE and joy to their REALWORK!