The Remarkable Podcast with Dave Mooring: The Marketing Podcast for Podcasters Who Aren't Marketers
Aaron Walker on The Keys To Podcasting And Business Success
Manage episode 210756931 series 2368118
In this week s episode, I have the opportunity to speak with Aaron Walker, a seasoned entrepreneur, successful businessman, and life coach who was interviewed on more than 150 podcasts in 2015.
Aaron has over 35 years of experience, he s built 8 successful businesses, and he credits much of his success to being in mastermind groups with the likes of financial guru Dave Ramsey, and Dan Miller, author of 48 days to the work you love.
He s been interviewed on podcasts more than anyone I ve ever heard of, and during our conversation, we talk about that process and the significant impact it s had on his business.
In this episode, Aaron and I discuss:
- What it’s like to be interviewed on more than 150 podcasts
- How to treat your podcast guests and what not to do
- The #1 key to growing your podcast (or business)
- Whether you should follow your passion or follow the money
- The #1 tool for achieving success
- How to use podcasting to generate leads and grow your business
Listen to my interview with Aaron Walker below:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
The following list of the links, podcasts, and resources mentioned in this episode of Remarkable.
- View From The Top
- Dave Ramsey
- Dan Miller
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Ken Abraham
- Entreleadership Master Series
- The Art of Charm with Jordan Harbinger
- Eventual Millionaire with Jaime Tardy
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- Business Brilliant by Lewis Schiff
- Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg
- Essentialism by Greg McCallum
- Chicken Whisperer
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Free Gifts from Aaron Walker for Remarkable Listeners
- Aaron s Assistants: Hollie or Brooke.
Read or download the full transcript of this episode with Aaron Walker: The Keys To Podcasting And Business Success
Thanks For Tuning In!
Hey, thanks so much for stopping by and for listening! How d you enjoy the show?
I d love to hear your feedback. You can leave me a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode and think you know someone else who ll enjoy it, please share it – I ve made it easy, just click on your favorite social media button and spread the word.
Also, just like on Amazon, user reviews let people know if the show is worth listening to or not. So if you don’t mind, head over to iTunes and leave me an honest review. I would greatly appreciate it and I do take time to read each one!
And while you re there, don t forget to subscribe to the show so you’ll get automatic updates when I release future episodes.
That’s all for now, go be Remarkable!
The post Aaron Walker on The Keys To Podcasting And Business Success appeared first on SuperSimpl.