Manage episode 301857874 series 2762947
Join Sterling Chapman and Andrew Syrios as they talk about all things related to single-family syndications. Andrew is one of the partners at Stewardship Properties, a company built by his father. He shares how they operate their house-flipping business.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- From buy and hold operation to house flipping due to a crashing market
- Single-family syndications, BRRR Strategy, and criteria for choosing a house to buy
- Real estate is about finding your niche and what you want to do
- Dive into the property management side to have an idea of the job
- Advice for anybody trying to get into real estate
- And so much more!
About Andrew Syrios:
Andrew Syrios is the Missouri Property Partner at Stewardship Properties and is the second son of the company’s founder, Bill. He became involved in real estate while going to college in 2005. In January 2011, Andrew relocated to Kansas City from Eugene to start Stewardship Properties’ real estate investment operation. Andrew is a well-known BiggerPockets contributor and has a CCIM accreditation.
You can find Andrew Syrios on . . .
Connect with Sterling!