Manage episode 262949457 series 2496996
I was reading a little bit about affection, what it is, why we need it, and how to show it. My birthday is right around the corner and I like to celebrate on the podcast. I thought this year I would take the time out to remind myself why I love me.
This is the most important relationship that I have and it is important to me that this relationship continues to grow and prosper.
Here we go.
- You realize that you aren't perfect
- Always willing to be yourself
- You’re always open to new things
- You're loving
- Amazed at your natural beauty
- You're silly and fun
- You don't care if people don't like you
- You know how to cook
- You're always looking to grow
- You're so gentle with me
- You're courageous
- You are independent
- When I am down, you do whatever it takes to get me back up
- You're honest
- You let me cry whenever I need to cry
- You're very resourceful
- You are always willing to walk away from situations that do not serve you
- You sew for me
- Your body is banging, an amazing smile, and an outstanding smile.
- You keep people around who inspire you to be better
- You inspire others to be better
- You're so determined, ambitious, and believe anything is possible
- You make me laugh every day
- You know how to make something out of nothing.
- You always want the best for me
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn, both times you always get up with a smile
- I love you for the way that you love me!
I challenge you to make a list at least as long a your age of reasons why you love yourself. Tag me in it on social media @ or send it via email.
If you enjoyed this episode please take the time out to send a review.
Connect with me:
Ways to subscribe to The Research Her podcast
Download the FREE "The Research Her" APP on iOS and Android (to directly send feedback)