Manage episode 283120679 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is about regenerative agriculture and the root cause of why so many of us have a mineral deficiency. The answers lie in what is happening to our soil.
Jeff Tkach serves as the chief impact officer for the Rodale Institute. He is responsible for expanding the institute’s global influence in healing people and the planet by unlocking the transformational power of regenerative organic agriculture.
In this podcast, Can Our Farmers Save Our Health, we cover:
- How the pandemic is waking everybody up to our soil problems
- Why we are no longer getting nourishment from our foods
- The reason consumers are to blame for poor soil
- How we can create communities through farming
- The solution to our soil troubles
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Rodale Institute- Donation
- Kiss the ground
- Minerals: MIN
- Spade & Plow CSA
- Regenerative Organic Certified
- Book: Our soil will save us
- Ion Biome Supplement
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.