Manage episode 278903405 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about ultramarathons, the best diet for your fitness level, and biohacks to improve your performance.
Zach Bitter is an endurance athlete and coach. He helps people achieve their endurance goals, from beginners to advanced. Whether you are just getting started or looking to build on your past experience, Zach is here to help. Zach graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, where he studied education and competed in cross country and track and field. As an educator, he learned how to work with people at the individual level.
In this podcast, we cover:
- Your nutrition will depend on your fitness goals
- Ways to biohacks your performance
- How to recover from a brutal workout using protein
- Ways to prevent injuries using biohacks and nutrition
- About the one-hundred-mile distance ultramarathon
- Why a training plan can be detrimental
- How Zach prepares for his marathons
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Interested in our upcoming Reset Experience 2021? Join us here today!
- Get a free Whoop band and 30 days for free when you use our link here! Be sure to join our Resetter team when you join with code: COMM-9189B8
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Podcast with Drew Manning
- Zach Bitter
- Human Performance Outliers Podcast
- Zach’s Instagram
- Zach’s Twitter
- Zach’s Facebook
- Zach’s LinkedIn
- Zach’s YouTube
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.