Manage episode 282580496 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about what exactly is happening to our bodies when we are exposed to glyphosate. Plus, we talk about what we can do to repair the injuries that are occurring from glyphosate.
Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, where she has had a continuous affiliation for more than five decades. For over a decade, since 2008, she has directed her attention towards the role of nutrition and environmental toxicants on human disease, with a special emphasis on the herbicide glyphosate and the mineral sulfur.
In this podcast, Glyphosate’s Detrimental Impact On Human Health, we cover:
- Understanding the harmful effects of glyphosate on our bodies
- What we can do to repair the injuries that occur from glyphosate
- How we can change our lifestyles to avoid glyphosate
- Which crops get sprayed with glyphosate most frequently
- How glyphosate can affect our children
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Stephanie’s Website
- Ion Biome
- Book: The chemical age
- Vitamin D & C
- 11 Thyroid Tests
- Toxin Reset Program
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.