Manage episode 280038872 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about dealing with anxiety, overcoming the victim mindset, and biohacking.
Angi Fletcher is a holistic fitness trainer and educator with 40+ years of experience that depression and anxiety are symptoms, not a disease. She has turned her mess into a message through her courageous vulnerability in sharing on Instagram her journey through divorce, depression, and the death of her parents.
In partnership with her husband, Angi continues to share their daily family life in an effort to inspire others to take their health into their own hands. She works tirelessly to engage and include her audience in all of her regular habits to support her families mental and physical health — time in nature, sunlight or rain, movement, nourishing foods and supplements, and their favorite detox therapies.
In this podcast, we cover:
- Why women need to stop caring about what other people think
- How to navigate the victim mentality
- Finding ways to change your perspective and move into action
- How cold showers can help with your anxiety
- Our movement will bring life into living
- Why we need to be practice healthy living while we are healthy
- Angi’s favorite biohacks and healthy living tools
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Interested in our upcoming Reset Experience 2021? Join us here today!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.