Manage episode 283747795 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is about all things lymph. We reveal hacks for your lymph (many of which are free and easy to do).
Kelly Kennedy is a biological holistic nutritionist whose studies began more traditionally as a pre-med student at Cornell University, receiving a degree in Biology. Her father had Hodgkin’s disease and passed away when she was just 20 years old. That same year she was in a bad car accident that left her in chronic pain, emotionally drained, and her life in a state of upheaval. After three years of succumbing to the contemporary allopathic approach without results, Kelly finally sought a different approach and got relief from her pain permanently.
In this podcast, Is Your Lymph The Source Of Your Health Problem, we cover:
- The importance of our fascia and lymph for overall health
- Understanding our body’s detoxification process
- How breathing will help us heal
- The ways we can relieve our constipation
- The connection between our organs and our emotions
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- NotMeds Website
- Flo Presso Machine
- Nebulizers with homeopathic vials (Promo Code: Reset10 for 10% off)
- Book: Who Switched Off My Brain
- Book: Switch Your Brain On Everyday
- Castor Oil Packs by Rachel
- LifePro Vibration Plates
- Manual Lymph Protocol by Kelly Kennedy
- FloShow - Lifestyle hack for lymph
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.