Manage episode 278367760 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about the case for better meat.
Diana Rodgers, RD, LDN is a “real food” Licensed Registered Dietitian Nutritionist living on a working organic farm in New England. She runs an active nutrition practice where she helps people with weight, metabolic, and intestinal issues recover their health through diet and lifestyle. She’s also an author, host of The Sustainable Dish Podcast, and the mom of two active kids.
In this podcast, we cover:
- Why Americans have a complicated relationship with meat
- The reasons why humans need to consume meat
- About the mental health challenges from eliminating meat
- The problems with The China Study
- The diet you should eat to optimize your health
- About the benefits of eating grass-fed meat
- Why becoming a vegan isn’t better for the environment
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
Try Dry Farm Wines this holiday season with their special promotion of 3,6, or 12 bottles for a one time only purchase!
Find all the supplements you need to keep yourself healthy this holiday season on revelationhealth.com. Use promo code RESETTERPODCAST for 10% off.
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.