Manage episode 285615362 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about keeping glutathione working at its best to stay healthy and support our immune systems.
Dr. Nayan Patel is an internationally recognized expert, consultant, and lecturer on glutathione, and has been a respected pharmacist for twenty-two years. After studying mechanical engineering and chemistry at California State University, Fullerton, Dr. Patel received his Pharm.D degree from the USC School of Pharmacy. He now serves as an adjunct faculty member. Dr. Patel has traveled the world educating practitioners on advanced biochemistry and anti-aging science and is a member of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists. He lives with his family in Southern California.
In this podcast, The Glutathione Revolution, we cover:
- Why depleting glutathione is a massive health concern
- How to get your loved ones to change their health habits
- Why the United States is #1 in Covid cases
- All about what is depleting our glutathione levels
- How we can get more glutathione
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Book: The Glutathione Revolution
- Dr. Nayan Patel on Instagram
- Dr. Nayan Patel on Facebook
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.