Manage episode 284453809 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
In this thought leader episode, we dive into how we can create an even playing field for people in our country regarding healthcare.
Marianne Williamson is a bestselling author, non-profit and political activist, and spiritual thought leader. For over three decades, Marianne has been a leader in spiritual and religiously progressive circles. She is the author of 14 books, four of which have been #1 New York Times bestsellers. A quote from the mega-bestseller A Return to Love, “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…” is considered an anthem for a contemporary generation of seekers.
In this podcast, we cover:
- How getting money out of politics will pave the path to healthcare sustainability
- Why you have to be wealthy to be healthy in America
- The importance of facing the root causes rather than the symptoms
- How we can have more open conversations about the healthcare industry
- What we should do to get rid of the pandemic in America
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- The course of Miracles Daily Lessons
- Marianne Website
- Book: The Politics of Love
- Marianne Instagram
- Marianne Facebook
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.