Manage episode 286826901 series 2680603
// R E A D Y • S E T • R E S E T
This episode is all about hormones. Plus, we chat about wine, how to get better sleep, and decoding the DUTCH Test.
Dr. Carrie is a Naturopathic Physician, board-certified in Naturopathic Endocrinology (FABNE) with a Master's in Public Health (MPH). Dr. Carrie has spent 15 years in the field of functional and integrative medicine. As former Adjunct Faculty for the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), Dr. Carrie has taught Gynecology and Advanced Endocrinology courses. She has been the Medical Director for two large integrative clinics in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Carrie is currently the Medical Director for Precision Analytical Inc, creator of the most cutting-edge hormone test on the market, the DUTCH Test. As a result, she is honored to lecture worldwide on the topic of hormones, and she has the privilege to consult with the most fantastic health care practitioners on the hormone status of their patients. Understanding adrenal and sex hormones are complicated. Dr. Carrie's job is not to judge. Her job is to educate and empower.
In this podcast, we cover:
- Why most women have low testosterone
- What to know about your hormones during perimenopause and menopause
- How insulin resistance is affecting your hormones
- The ultimate question: can we still drink wine?
- Ways to improve your sleep
- How to decode the DUTCH Test
// E P I S O D E S P O N S O R S
- Pre-Order a copy of The Menopause Reset book today and get the bonus ebook now, for FREE!
- Feel the impact of Organifi - use code PELZ for 15% off all products!
// R E S O U R C E S M E N T I O N E D
- Carrie Jones on Instagram
- CMG Monitor
- Chilipad Ooler
- Dutch Hormone Test
- Book: Come As You Are
- The Menopause Reset
- Favorite Testosterone Supplement
- Book: Burnout
- Menopausal Must Have: Ooler Sleep System
- Book: Atomic Habits
// F O L L O W
- Instagram | @dr.mindypelz & @theresetterpodcast
- Facebook | /drmindypelz & /theresetterpodcast
- Youtube | /drmindypelz
Please note the following medical disclaimer: By listening to this podcast you understand that this video is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.