Manage episode 332793078 series 1486352
This week on The SCALEit Method®, Allison talks with Jayson Waller about how he got started in the solar industry, and why it’s so important to hire the right team. Jayson got his entrepreneurial start in the home security systems business when he founded ISI Alarms and NC Inc. in May 2005. Then, he founded PowerHome Technologies, but pivoted into the solar panel industry in 2014 when he realized the profitability of solar power.
Since then, Jayson has scaled his solar panel company to almost $1 billion, and he was named ‘Most Admired CEO’ by Business Journal in January 2020.
- How Jayson’s tough upbringing contributed to his entrepreneurial spirit
- Why we need to continue to stack wins even when we get comfortable
- Jayson first steps into the solar industry
- The importance of sales when starting a business
- How to grow a great team with different perspectives
- Navigating the work from home culture
- Why hiring great leaders is so important for your business
- Why everyone should be aligned with the same vision
- How setting smaller goals can lead to long term success
- Jayson’s struggles in the first few years with a solar company
- The secret to scale a billion dollar company
- And much more…
Jayson Waller is the Founder and CEO of Pink Energy, one of the US’s leading solar panel installation companies. However, his journey to success wasn’t easy; he dropped out of high school and had his first child at 18 years old.
In 2021, Jayson released his first bestselling novel, Own Your Power. He is also the host of “TrueUnderdog,” one of Apple’s top 5 entrepreneurship podcasts.
Mentioned in the Episode:
Website - https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayson-waller-
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jaysonwallerbam
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JaysonWaller
Podcast - https://linktr.ee/trueunderdog
PINNACLE GLOBAL NETWORK
If you’re a CEO or Founder and you're ready to build a scalable company that can thrive without you, join Allison for a FREE masterclass to learn the 5 Critical Phases You MUST Know in order to scale to 8-Figures and beyond. Head over to https://www.scalemasterclass.com/podcast to secure your seat today.