Manage episode 294095985 series 2909160
In today's episode we're joined by Robert Nickell, Founder of Rocket Station. Robert joins us to explain how businesses can scale their offerings using entirely virtual teams.
In this episode we discuss:
- Robert's early learnings from virtual staffing in the real estate sector
- How access to remote workers and virtual assistants has evolved over the last decade
- Examples of businesses that Rocket Station has helped to grow using VAs
- Industries that lend themselves more naturally to the use of VAs for scalability
- How Rocket Station built their network of VAs from the Phillipines
- Why do Rocket Station offer service contracts and how does this differ from finding a VA yourself?
- Can you create a unique company culture, virtually?
- Robert's recommended workflow and communication tools
Referenced on this episode:
CONNECT WITH ROBERT / ROCKET STATION
CONNECT WITH SCOTT
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.