#611 A Strategic Approach To Influencer Marketing w/ Influencer Marketing Consultant, Gordon Glenister
Manage episode 298074140 series 2909160
In this episode we're joined by Influencer Marketing Consultant, Gordon Glenister. Gordon is a podcaster, speaker, CEO of 'Membership World' and recently authored the book 'Influencer Marketing Strategy: How To Create Successful Influencer Marketing'.
In this episode we discuss:
- Is greater regulation needed in the field of influencer marketing?
- Did influencer marketing exist 100 years ago?
- What is influencer marketing strategy?
- What are the components that should feature in an influencer marketing strategy?
- When's a good time to collaborate with micro influencers?
- Gordon's favourite b2b influencer marketing examples
- Gordon's recommended influencer marketing software
Referenced in this episode:
- Gordon's book, 'Influencer Marketing Strategy: How To Create Successful Influencer Marketing': https://amzn.to/3eHsmMC
CONNECT WITH GORDON
- Gordon on LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/gordonglenister-influencermarketing-membership-speaker
- Gordon's website: https://gordonglenister.com/
- Gordon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gordonglenister
- Gordon on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gordonglenister/
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.