Manage episode 277598020 series 2815130
By Shishkin Productions. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
send yr questions to @sizzlereelgang on ig and twitter
- Should you be cooking at work?
- How do you stay fit if you have a sedentary job?
- DPs think they’re so cool, but are they really?
- Transition plug-ins can actually be pretty clutch
- Does exercise control your mind juices as well?
- The incredible “EDIT BICYCLE”
- Why don’t people edit with foot pedals?
- Can people without arms edit?
- Navigating NY in a wheelchair
- Should we blackmail the landlord?
- Chris got this new mouse AND IT HAS LIKE 20 BUTTONS
- (And at what point does that make it a keyboard?)
- This fancy ~ m o u s e ~ can transfer 500gb files in 1 second
- how come adobe and apple are always not working?
- Chris’s big idea: a computer that edits for you
- People’s physical habits/crutches on camera (i.e. slow blinking etc)
- When interviews get so conversational that the edit is janky as hell
- Trusting the process is what allows you to get really comfortable on camera
- Racks as a host, pretty fun and genuine, says “my honest opinion” a lot
- Is “Look” the new “listen”?!?
- Alexei is a real seltzer head