Manage episode 304935838 series 2511158
This might just be one of my favourite episodes ever! This week I am joined by the incredible John Assaraf - a Behavioural Neuroscience Researcher who has built 5 multimillion-dollar companies, written two New York Times bestselling books and has been featured in 8 movies. Today, he is founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence-based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
His latest bestselling book Innercise: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power, helps individuals recognize and release the mental and emotional blocks that prevents them from achieving their life’s biggest goals and dreams.
He shares the important role that our minds play when chasing our dreams, how we can overcome fears, and the actions we need to take to rewire our minds for success.
- John explains his company NeuroGym and his process of innercise. [1:56]
- John tells the listeners about himself and the development of innercise. [4:14]
- Navigating the brain is discussed. [13:16]
- John explains the neuroscience behind decisions. [22:28]
- The impact of the questions we ask and language we use is examined. [29:05]
- Three things that hold people back are detailed. [32:03]
- How to move past the fear of failure and rejection is noted. [37:53]
- John reflects on how a process makes change easier. [43:54]
- The process to become a student of John’s is detailed. [50:45]
- Using our brains to achieve goals is touched on. [54:45]
Join John on October 23rd at 8pm GST / 9am PT for a FREE webinar on changing your brain to change your income. Register here to take part.