Manage episode 270872764 series 24194
Welcome to The Starting Zone Podcast, The World of Warcraft Podcast for New and Experienced Players!
Episode #408: August Patron Q&A! is ready for Download!
- Do you think blizzard need to change how the server transfer services is done? Have it similar to FF14 where you pay 20 dollars for a few toons but you have a cool down to when you can do it again. I have some max toons on dead servers which I wanted to transfer to Zul'jin. They have all the old profession which I wanted to keep. It's too expensive at the moment with transfer services.
- What, if anything, do you feel WoW is lacking related to game play and/or storytelling, and where do you think it shines?
- We've seen Uther in the Bastion short. Which characters would you most like to see in the other three shorts? (Personally, I'd like to see Onyxia in Revendreth, if I'm understanding their concept correctly; and I'm struggling with the other two because I keep conflating when characters died and wanting to see characters that died post cataclysm, who would all be in the Maw)But I anticipate I'm going to think "of course" as soon as I know who the lore characters are.
- Because of a perceived short beta window, a few voices in the community seem concerned that Shadowlands may be releasing [Ragnaros voice] “too soon”, what are your feelings towards the timing of SLs release and upcoming raid schedule?
- Hey Gents.... With the Afterlives short, what would you guys think of a netflix series in the same manner or would you prefer if they did something more of the cinematic approach. Where would you like to see the story start up and what would be your sought after story to cover.
- So this hasn't been exactly confirmed but I would put money on it. So I wanted to get your thoughts on the matter and if you would be cool if this is how it plays out. I feel like with the whole level squish, this is the way WoW is going to be going forward. Our new normal. I believe that we will get squished back to 50 with every future pre-patch and our goal will be to level to 60 in the new expansion. And then the previous expansion will be bottled up into it own little section and be available to do for the 10-50 experience. I personally think this is a great plan. It helps the devs in a lot of ways with developing the game. How do you guys feel about this?
Have you heard about our Patreon? It’s a great way to support the show and goes towards making more content for you! Check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/thestartingzone Looking for to grab some great TSZ merch? Look no further than here!
We’ve got the shirts, hoodies, mugs, pillows even stickers you want!The Starting Zone is produced by Spazbot Studios, Good Shows by Good People Visit them today!
Are you looking for some AWESOME DEALS?!? Want to support our shows & Spazbot Studios? Well, you clicked on the right web page! We have some great deals lined up for you below, so check them out! We have Partnered with Jinx.com to bring you an AWESOME DEAL! Use the PROMO CODE “SPAZBOT” at checkout to get 15% off your NEXT purchase! That’s right, 15% off your next purchase of any order of $120.00 or LESS! What are you waiting for? Jinx makes shirts, hoodies, heck, even socks emblazoned with the LOGO of your FAVORITE Game! Look Human is an apparel company with 100,000 unique and fun designs so you can express your unique identity. Whether you are a gamer, movie nerd, science geek, fitness nut, or just want to show off your general weird self... Use our promo code 'spazbot' to get ANY t-Shirt for 14.99! For some shirts that is nearly 50% their retail price. Holy Crap Balls. So, what are you waiting for? Go be you, and LOOK HUMAN today!