Manage episode 267724500 series 2129738
In this episode, we continue to explore outside of the production world, but touch on areas of the business that affect what we do every day. Remodeling sales is typically handled by the business owner, or perhaps a sales team if the company is large enough.
What if we got others involved in the sales process? Ideally, the entire team should be focused on client satisfaction and in some instances, that means project and production managers being able to upsell in the field.
Tim and Steve welcome Jeff Borovitz to the show to talk more about training your production team in the art of selling in the field. Jeff is the owner of Sandler Training and has advised, trained and coached small and medium-sized companies on developing stronger sales teams, closing more sales and leading organizational change.
Tim, Steve and Jeff talk more about:
- Jeff’s background and more about Sandler Training.
- Why non-salespeople should care about sales.
- Situations and scenarios where a Project Manager may need to sell effectively.
- How sales techniques can help handling Change Orders.
- The Sandler “Up-front Contract” – what it is and how it can be used on a job site.
- Other Sandler concepts that make working with clients easier on a job site.
Jeff Borovitz will be leading a course, starting in September, that focuses on client management training for Designers, Architects and Project Managers.
Click Here for More Information >>
This Episode of the Tim Faller Show Sponsored by: Wellborn Cabinet
The post Ep.112: Sales Training for Non-Salespeople with Jeff Borovitz appeared first on The Tim Faller Show.