Manage episode 248167825 series 1608912
Did you feel like we were too optimistic last week? Well FEAR NOT, Danny Marang stops by the show to hit us with a healthy dose of what he calls "realism", as well as...
- Dreaming of alternative history where Roy/Aldridge/Oden won the Blazers a championship... but does that mean no Dame Lillard?
- How to justify betting against your team
- Bazemore's defensive hustle is actually hurting him
- Who should be taking Portland's shots in a post-Stottsfense era
- Hood's surgery and timeline
- Should CJ be tradeable?
- the imminent return of The Bosnian Beast!!!
Then we go DEEEEEP into some trade ideas, covering targets all over the league from Love and Aldridge to Aaron Gordon and young Sabas.
No listener questions this week cuz we just had too much to cover! We'll get back to it next week so SEND EM IN NOW!
Thank you to all the fans who have shared all your support! Your interaction means literally EVERYTHING to us!
Questions, comments, or suggestions? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
...or hit us up @trailcasters on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Don't forget to check out our friends at Blazers Uprise, Holy Backboard, and Peeps in Plaid! If you like our music, you can find more from Odar at soundcloud.com/odarbeats
And PLEASE support clearlyspeakingoregon.com and enviadventures.com like they've supported our podcast from the beginning!