Manage episode 284367401 series 1608912
We took another "short break" that was longer than intended... thanks, 2020? But Keith, Ty & Chadd are back at it again!
After quick apologies for the delay and some general catch up, the guys dive in to reviewing and debating what they missed:
- The injuries
- The minutes management & Melo
- The Stotts coaching conundrum
- The defense & Melo
- The plans for the All Star Game
Thank you to all the fans who have shared all your support! Your interactions mean EVERYTHING to us!
Questions, comments, or suggestions? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
...or hit us up @trailcasters on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
If you like our music, you can find more from Odar at soundcloud.com/odarbeats
And if you have any need of their services, PLEASE support clearlyspeakingoregon.com like they've supported our podcast from the beginning!
As we enjoy the sports we love, it is of the utmost importance that we do not forget about the bigger issues facing all Americans today, such as the exposure of police brutality against people of color. We believe in working together to combat racism and injustice, and if you would like to help as well, please consider clicking on any of the following links to lend your support!
- Black Lives Matter https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019
- Don’t Shoot PDX http://www.dontshootpdx.org/tag/donate
- ACLU https://action.aclu.org/give/now
- NAACP https://www.naacp.org/Donate/
- (other sources through NAACP https://naacp.org/take-action/)
Enjoy the episode and GO BLAZERS!!!