390: Dr. Josh Axe on Ancient Remedies, Fatherhood, & the Rise + Decline of the #1 Natural Health Website
Manage episode 283424302 series 111319
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/drjoshaxe390
Today we’re discussing Josh's upcoming book, Ancient Remedies.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Becoming a new father & parenthood
- Josh's greatest challenges with a newborn
- Home births are an incredible experience
- Frustration can cause toxicity of your liver & gallbladder
- 50% of our health problems are due to emotions we experience
- Using ancient forms of medicine to heal
- Spirituality is important to health
- Healing leaky gut syndrome can take 6 months to 2 years
- Dr. Axe’s mom’s cancer journey
- The natural cancer healing protocol Josh created for his mom
- Faith and hope are ancient remedies for healing
- Helping people treat the root cause of disease
- Dr. Axe's latest book Ancient Remedies covers 70 protocols for healing
- Fibromyalgia is caused by past trauma
- The importance of building relationships in your community
- The rise and decline of the #1 natural health website
- The truth about social media sites and the censorship of natural health & wellness
- Astragulus is the most powerful herb for digestive & immune health
- Fo-ti is used to reverse aging & gray hair
- Schisandra is a powerful anti-aging berry
- Triphala is used for digestive issues
- Cordyceps boosts lung health
- Siberian ginseng increases performance
- Reishi is the most powerful mushroom for anti-aging
- Turkey tail is used for fighting viral infections
- Lion’s mane helps repair nerve damage
- Herb combining principles
- Taking turmeric with black pepper increases absorption by 154%
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.