Spend the afternoon with the boys guilt free. Hang out from 4-7pm with Hayes, Noodles and the O-Dog
Manage episode 299124102 series 2512872
By Motorsport Podcast Network. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
You’ve asked, we’re answering! Aaron Noonan and Will Dale tackle your questions in a Q&A edition of the V8 Sleuth Podcast.
Some of the topics we tackle in this episode thanks to your questions:
- The teams that have scored the most front-row lockouts
- The first Safety Car period in ATCC/SC history, and where have all the old Safety Cars gone?
- What happened to the car Fabian Coulthard rolled on Lap 1 of the 2010 Bathurst 1000
- Are the two Alan Jones cars that caught fire at Lakeside in ’95 and Bathurst in ’96 still around?
- Some gearbox/transaxle Sleuthing
- The driver with the most race starts in #05 after Peter Brock
- And plenty more!
V8 Sleuth Bookshop: https://bookshop.v8sleuth.com.au