Spend the afternoon with the boys guilt free. Hang out from 4-7pm with Hayes, Noodles and the O-Dog
Manage episode 303936829 series 2512872
By Motorsport Podcast Network. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
You’ve asked, we’re answering! Aaron Noonan and Will Dale tackle your questions in a Q&A edition of the V8 Sleuth Podcast.
Some of the topics we tackle in this episode thanks to your questions:
- Should Supercars have run a 500km enduro among its four Sydney events?
- Which circuit has hosted the most championship rounds
- The Dash for Cash and the likelihood of something similar coming back to Supercars
- If round wins still mattered, who would have the most
- Wildcard chassis for the 2021 Repco Bathurst 1000
- The ‘drift’ V8 Supercar created by Triple Eight and driven by Shane van Gisbergen
- Bathurst 1000 documentary ideas off the back of the Netflix release of Schumacher
- And plenty more!
V8 Sleuth Bookshop: https://bookshop.v8sleuth.com.au