Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Google I/O 2022 📲 Stablecoins struggling to survive the crypto crash 📉 Apple discontinues the iPod 🎧
Manage episode 328324265 series 135
Nilay Patel and David Pierce interview Google and Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai after Google announcing a bunch of products at their I/O conference.
34:25 - Dan Seifert joins the show to discuss the hardware previewed at Google I/O 2022.
55:38 - Liz Lopatto explains "the crypto crash" in this week's Crypto Corner.
1:07:19 - Alex Cranz hops in to run through this week's gadget rumors, reviews, and announcements.
- Google is making an Android-based Pixel tablet and plans to start selling it in 2023
- Google finally announces the Pixel Watch
- The Pixel 6A includes Google’s Tensor chipset and costs $449
- Here’s an early look at the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro coming this fall
- Google’s vision for Android 13 is to offer a little more of everything
- Google’s new Pixel Buds Pro come with noise cancellation and long battery life
- Google thinks the time is right to bring back Wallet
- Google Chrome is getting built-in virtual credit cards
- Apple will drop iPhone Lightning port in favor of USB-C in 2023, claims analyst
- Apple discontinues the iPod after 20 years
- Sony WH-1000XM5 review: new design, new sound, new price - The Verge
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Project Cambria demo shows off its full-color passthrough - The Verge
- Samsung’s next flagship foldable allegedly leaks
- Samsung and LG preview the future of weird phone displays
- DJI officially announces Mini 3 Pro
- Aura Strap 2 review: context — you love to see it
- Ford F-150 Lightning first drive: quiet storm
- Dish’s upcoming wireless plan might let you buy an iPhone with crypto
- Josh Hawley wants to punish Disney by taking copyright law back to 1909 and that sucks
- UiPath CEO Daniel Dines thinks automation can fight the great resignation
- Ploopy and the promise of an open-source trackball
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices