Spotify's big plan for podcasting / Where 5G is headed in 2021 / Everything to know about Paramount Plus
Manage episode 285950831 series 135
Hosts Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn talk with Verge reporter Allison Johnson about T-Mobile bringing back their unlimited 5G plan with no throttling, the results of the C-band spectrum auction, and the state of 5G in America.
Ashley Carman returns to the show to discuss Spotify's big event this week announcing their plans for podcasters and artists.
Julia Alexander joins to report on the details on Paramount Plus' streaming catalog.
- Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot vaccine is effective, FDA confirms
- One Medical gave COVID-19 vaccines to ineligible people, NPR report says
- Stretched vaccine timelines re-enter the spotlight
- COVID-19 vaccines are starting to work in the US
- MWC insists on holding potential COVID-19 superspreader event in Barcelona
- What is 5G, and why is it kind of bad right now?
- Dish is confident in its plan to offer 5G in its first major cities by end of Q3 2021
- T-Mobile just brought back a true unlimited data plan with 5G and no throttling
- T-Mobile has 5G leverage and isn’t afraid to use it
- Verizon and AT&T spent big in FCC C-band auction for 5G ...
- The Terrible T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Must Be Undone
- Spotify CEO Daniel Ek explains how the company plans to help artists (and itself) make money
- Spotify HiFi is a lossless streaming tier coming later this year
- Twitter announces paid Super Follows to let you charge for tweets
- Twitter planning a feature to let you auto-block and mute abusive accounts
- Apple Fitness Plus review
- Everything to know about Paramount Plus, ViacomCBS’s new version of CBS All Access
- Shows based on Italian Job, Fatal Attraction, Flashdance, and more heading to Paramount Plus
- Frasier revival in development for Paramount Plus
- Paramount Plus is proof we’ve hit peak streaming
- Are The Office and Friends bets paying off for Peacock and HBO Max?
- Marvel’s Loki series will premiere on Disney Plus on June 11th
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices