Manage episode 268430298 series 1419622
Do you have a favorite sleeper watch? And what makes a watch a sleeper, anyway? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
This week’s episode is brought to you by the Windup Watch Shop.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at email@example.com, and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach K’s wrist check: vintage JLC Memovox
- Zach W’s wrist check: Marathon Navigator
- More than Meets the Eye: A Guide to Sleeper Watches
- Erik Strickland’s Instagram
- Tissot Gentleman Powermatic 80 Silicium
- The Citizen Chronomaster
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Nomos Minimatik
- Baume & Mercier Clifton Baumatic
- Christopher Ward C1 Grand Malvern
- The Worn & Wound Podcast Ep. 130: Mike France, CEO and Co-Founder of Christopher Ward
- Grand Seiko SBGY003
- A Look Inside Grand Seiko’s 9R Spring Drive Movement
- Laurent Ferrier Grand Sport Tourbillon
- Ophion Velos
- Oris Artelier Caliber 112