Manage episode 300208330 series 2891520
I hope you are well and enjoying these last few weeks of summer.
With schools starting up again and some of us heading back into the office, life is getting busier and therefore what is the first thing to go? Self-care of course!
One of the most proven habits for healthy living is meal planning and prepping though many of us groan at just the thought of it.
Good news! In episode 23 of Thin Thinking, I have Hungry Girls’ Lynn Bettencourt here coming to the rescue to help us make it easy and dare I say, enjoyable.
In This Episode, You’ll Also Learn…
- What is the biggest value of meal planning and prepping according to Lynn Bettencourt
- Some tips from Lynn on how to repeat meals
- How much time does Lynn take to plan her family’s meal and when does she usually do it
- How can someone who doesn’t know how to cook plan and prepare his/her meal
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Lynn Bettencourt’s 7-Day Back to Routine Menu
- Hungry Girl Website: www.hungry-girl.com
- Sign up for the FREE HYPNOSIS DOWNLOAD : Shift Out of Sugar Cravings
- My book, From Fat to Thin Thinking: Unlocking Your Mind for Permanent Weight Loss (Includes a 30-day hypnosis process.)
- What would you love to hear about on the podcast? Click here and let me know
- Subscribe to the email list so that you never miss an episode!
- Get more thin thinking tools and strategies