Manage episode 301318851 series 2891520
Does your weight seem to have a few "Comfort Zones" that it can get to when losing weight but doesn't really like to budge past there?
We have all heard about weight set points, those places where our weight just seems to settle and get stuck no matter what we do.
Well, we can blame genetics and metabolism, or we can begin to get curious.
Today I would like to introduce you to a different type of set-point that I have witnessed in my 20 years of helping people manage their weight--MENTAL WEIGHT SET-POINTS.
We will be exploring some of these set points today here in episode 25 of Thin Thinking.
I also have an exciting announcement for you coming up this month so make sure to check it out and join me in that wonderful experience.
In This Episode, You’ll Also Learn…
- Some of the mental weight points that get in people’s ways of achieving their ideal weight
- What kind of rewards should you create for yourself for achieving milestones
- The importance of having a clear vision of yourself being transformed in your weight mastery journey and how can you set that vision for yourself
- That being healthy and releasing weight is not boring
- How can you work with your inner coach to stay focused on your journey despite what other people say
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- FREE Masterclass: How to Stop the "Start Over Tomorrow" Weight Struggle Cycle and Start Releasing Weight for Good
- Sign up for the FREE HYPNOSIS DOWNLOAD : Shift Out of Sugar Cravings
- My book, From Fat to Thin Thinking: Unlocking Your Mind for Permanent Weight Loss (Includes a 30-day hypnosis process.)
- What would you love to hear about on the podcast? Click here and let me know
- Subscribe to the email list so that you never miss an episode!
- Get more thin thinking tools and strategies