Manage episode 302361485 series 2891520
Are people who are successful at long term weight loss superior? More disciplined? More focused? Blessed with some sort of gift?
But study after study shows that most weight masters started doing some things differently when they were finally successful in the long run. Things that you can start doing right now--today--that can set you on your own path of mastery.
In today's episode 27 of Thin Thinking, we are going to look at the three skill sets that most weight masters develop when releasing weight that allows them to be successful in the long-term.
I am excited to share this to you hoping that you will have an exciting weight mastery journey.
Also, I want you to join me in my free masterclass: How to Stop the "Start Over Tomorrow" Weight Struggle Cycle and Start Releasing Weight for Good which will happen on September 22nd.
Please sign up and join me!
In This Episode, You’ll Also Learn…
- The importance of approaching weight mastery with a thin thinking perspective of building skills
- How our inner coach becomes our inner guide on our weight mastery journey
- Why tracking, measuring, and keeping data about you and your weight journey is important for a long-term weight mastery
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Free Masterclass: How to Stop the "Start Over Tomorrow" Weight Struggle Cycle and Start Releasing Weight for Good
- Sign up for the FREE HYPNOSIS DOWNLOAD : Shift Out of Sugar Cravings
- My book, From Fat to Thin Thinking: Unlock Your Mind for Permanent Weight Loss (Includes a 30-day hypnosis process.)
- What would you love to hear about on the podcast? Click here and let me know
- Subscribe to the email list so that you never miss an episode!
- Get more thin thinking tools and strategies