Manage episode 302868857 series 2891520
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
“How could I be able to maintain a long-term weight mastery journey?”
“Will I be able to stay consistent and strong in my weight management in the long run?”
Well, I am excited to share with you my interview with one of the weight masters that I know who for her 13 years of weight mastery journey - through retirement, traveling the world, and then COVID - has kept 35 pounds off.
In this 28th episode of Thin Thinking, let us learn the low down on what it takes to stay consistent with our weight maintenance through the journey of shift weight master, Janet Stevens.
Also, I am excited to announce that today the doors open on the Fall Online Shift Weight Mastery Process--click here to find out more!
In This Episode, You’ll Also Learn…
- The struggles that Janet before she came into shift weight mastery process and how she overcame those through the shift weight mastery
- How Janet focused and committed herself on building the skills that helped her in her weight management
- The importance of staying on top of the facts and tracking in your weight mastery journey
- How Janet mastered managing and integrating her Inner Coach with her inner rebel and critic
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Join our Fall 2021 Shift Weight Mastery Journey
- Find live Groove classes near you. Just go to "class finder" and it will lead you to a live class nearest to where you live.
- Hundreds of recorded BODYGROOVE classes on demand. It's $9.99/month and there is still a 30-day free trial going on.
- Sign up for the FREE HYPNOSIS DOWNLOAD : Shift Out of Sugar Cravings
- My book, From Fat to Thin Thinking: Unlock Your Mind for Permanent Weight Loss (Includes a 30-day hypnosis process.)
- What would you love to hear about on the podcast? Click here and let me know
- Subscribe to the email list so that you never miss an episode!
- Get more thin thinking tools and strategies