Manage episode 282949283 series 107070
Nels and Vincent consider evolution of antibody immunity to SARS-CoV-2, and update the situation on novel virus variants of concern with potentially altered fitness and reactivity with antibodies.
Become a patron of TWiEVOLinks for this episode
- Evolution of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies (Nature)
- mRNA vaccine-elicited antibodies to variants (bioRxiv)
- Scott Hensley thread (Twitter)
- Analysis of B.1.17 lineage (virological)
- Trevor Bedford thread (Twitter)
- Andrew Rambaut on variant naming (Twitter)
- Letters read on TWiEVO 64
- Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles Send your evolution questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org