Manage episode 278592939 series 2546577
RCS Gets E2EE, Pulling Back on AMP, AWS Outage
- The effects of a massive AWS outage.
- TikTok and the creation of Ratatoullie the Musical.
- RCS is finally getting end-to-end encryption.
- AMP preferential treatment is about to go away.
- Google is opening up Chromium Project to the community.
- Google Stadia is one year old but is it any good?
- Tree Canopy Lab aims to map trees into cities.
- Project Guideline enables the blind to run in marathons.
- French publishers will be paid by Google for search and news results.
- Comparing social media companies against each other.
- Stories vs. Fleets.
- Buzzfeed buys Huffington Post.
- Assistant and Fi get some new family-focused features.
- Google Meet attendance reports rolling out for some.
- Google Hangouts say goodbye to group video calling.
- Google Pay now carries a 1.5% fee on instant transfers.
- Chrome updates will bring tab search and Chrome Actions.
- Just do a search for Happy Thanksgiving.
Picks of the Week
- Ant: I love seeing a creator's professional GROWTH
- Jeff: Robotaxi's can now charge for rides in California.
- Stacey: Nanoleaf Essentials bulbs.
- Jason: Pet portraits for the holidays at Crown & Paw.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.