Manage episode 266340718 series 142184
Apple Glasses, iOS 14 Privacy, and Hamilton on Disney+
- Is Apple pulling away from the competition?
- Is Intel dying?
- Snap Spectacles third edition arrives in India
- Google buys North, makers of Focals smart glasses
- Where are Alexis Ohanian and Pete Cashmore?
- Mark Gurman has the scoop on Apple Glasses
- Lidar technology could drive Apple business for the next decade
- The Race After Technology and holography
- Is technology making life too fast?
- iOS 14 highlights ad tracking - advertisers are not happy about it.
- iOS 14 outs Tik Tok and LinkedIn for snooping on the clipboard
- Apple says no to 16 Web APIs for Safari for security reasons
- Ad tracking is big business for Google, Facebook, and Spotify
- What is the future of brick and mortar? Warehouses with curbside delivery?
- Advertizers boycotting Facebook, but they'll be back
- Microsoft wants to "upskill" 25 million workers for high-demand jobs
- Eye Mouth Eye Twitter trend tricks tech Twitter into donating to Black Lives Matter charities
- Anonymous shopping cart abandoner causes chaos for online vendors - here's who is to blame
- Lululemon buys Mirror for half a billion dollars
- Hamilton premieres on Disney+ to rave reviews
- BMW does a press event in VR to show off their subscription heated seats
- With NFC and ultrawideband, your phone can be your car key
Host: Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech